I want a remus!!

Trancerobbo

Fire it up !!!
Apr 3, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hey ive been looking around for a exhaust for a k1 but having no luck! One of my mates owns a astra vxr and has a remus exhaust fitted, it sounds awesome!!!
I no ive posted a few threads about a k1 exhaust but surely there must be one manufactured by now!

Andy

Poverty

remus do sound good. there are indeed applications available for the 2.0tfsi. could find a remus dealer, buy the 2.0 ftsi kit and get a tuner to modify it for the k1.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I will drop Remus an email for you (I work for them at the UK distributor), they have the normal Cupra listed but the K1 isn't showing on their site.

Looking on www.seat.at, they don't actually sell the K1 in Austria, so they're probably not aware of it. I'll see what I can do!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
The VXR and Cupra sound different though bud.

Also, you will find that the Milltek and Remus sound very similar on a VXR.

Trancerobbo

Fire it up !!!
Apr 3, 2008
West Yorkshire
Ive heard a milltek and a remus on a vxr as i used to go to some of there meets and they sound completely different.But like you say the sound between a vxr and a cupra would be different.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I've emailed them for you, some of their staff are at the SEMA show so replies are a little delayed. I should have a response some time tomorrow for you.

Also Remus and Milltek are nothing alike either. Remus is much better quality for a start. If its good enough for major tuning houses like AMG, AC Schnitzer, Brabus, etc then its going to exceed your expectations on a SEAT. My boss has the Remus backboxes on his Passat W8, it sounds amazing now!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.