Ibiza FR 2016 - Sat nav problem

Jan 3, 2022
Hi there

For some unknown reason, my sat nav has stopped working. The screen behind the steering wheel says, “no position data available “. The main infotainment screen, I go to the Nav button and although there is the little blue arrow on the screen, it doesn’t show my correct location. It’s got some random location on there. I don’t really want to go straight to the main dealer because I’m worried they’ll try and sell me something unnecessarily expensive lol. Has anyone ever had this issue before on their sat nav? Thanks

Mar 5, 2022
Hi there

For some unknown reason, my sat nav has stopped working. The screen behind the steering wheel says, “no position data available “. The main infotainment screen, I go to the Nav button and although there is the little blue arrow on the screen, it doesn’t show my correct location. It’s got some random location on there. I don’t really want to go straight to the main dealer because I’m worried they’ll try and sell me something unnecessarily expensive lol. Has anyone ever had this issue before on their sat nav? Thanks
Hi, experiencing the exact same issue the small display when selecting navigation says "no gps reception" and the navigation itself shows the blue arrow in a completely different town! Have you figured out a solution?

Sep 15, 2022
Hi, experiencing the exact same issue the small display when selecting navigation says "no gps reception" and the navigation itself shows the blue arrow in a completely different town! Have you figured out a solution?
I’m also having the same issue on my Seat Ibiza, did you ever find a fix?

Jan 3, 2022
I’m also having the same issue on my Seat Ibiza, did you ever find a fix?
Hi there, I ended up taking it to my local garage who stick it on a diagnostic system, it came back as a fault with the antenna. The antenna came out at around £70 and then the labour on top. Hopefully it ends up being the same issue for you guys.

Jpbroad1970

Jul 11, 2022
I had exactly the same, I'm fitted a GPS aerial from eBay the inch square black ones. Have had no issue since and all for £6 had to run the wire up the a pillar so I could put aerial in the roof above windscreen, 10 minute job.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.