• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Mattyy329

Guest
Hi just wondered what everyone was getting from remap on a pd130?
 
I got a Cupra Intake fitted and a Revo remap and I haven't really noticed any difference in mpg. Although I don't drive my car hard

If you drive your car normally I don't think you'll see much difference, if any...
 
I got a Cupra Intake fitted and a Revo remap and I haven't really noticed any difference in mpg. Although I don't drive my car hard

If you drive your car normally I don't think you'll see much difference, if any...

I see a couple MPG than pre-remap, though I do a lot of motorway miles.

I think considering the increase in power, MPG staying the same could be considered "great"!
 
170bhp and 280lb/ft at a round conservative number. Some places offer more bhp and torque for a price and can apparently push it over to closer 180bhp and 300lb/ft.

What ever you get it will make your car fly!
 
I got my pd130 remapped and put it on an RR about a month ago, the only other mod it has is a K&N panel filter.

180.8bhp & 288.3ftlb.

Mpg is basically the same, maybe 1-2mpg more with remap.
 
3" Turbo back with no silencers and no boxes and no cat like mine :D sounds the nuts! FMIC, map, egr delete, clutch, hybrid turbo. All the usual shizz.

I know fuzzy but tuners chat too much donkey twonk sometimes :) hybrid next month :) when's yours being mapped?