Ibiza going sideways on 17" wheels

monious

SEAT-mania.cz
Mar 14, 2008
Czech rep.
www.seat-klub.cz
Hi guys,

I have this mysterious problem. I recently bought a 6L ibiza FR. She was on some noname wheels, and I bought the original 17" cupra wheels.

But since I put them on, the car is going sideways, always to the left when I don't hold the wheel.
We adjusted the wheels, did the geometric thingy (google translator suggests "wheelbase of wheels" although I am not sure whast the correct wording is), and everything is as good as it can be, there should be no reason for her not to be able to go straight.

I realized I already had this problem a couple years ago, with the a different 6L ibiza. I solved it by going back to 16" back then. But I don't really want to do it this time, I want it on my original wheels, so I need to fix this issue.

Did this happen to any one of you too?

Back at that time, I remember same thing happening to my friend too. The wheels were ok, the tires are ok (good year this time), the car has them in the papers, and it was actually even SOLD on these wheels in some cases. So why is this happening and how do I solve this?

anyone? please?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.