Ibiza on OZ SuperTurismo WRC rims

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
I saw that some of you guys both cupra mk3 rims,... and thay look awesome on mk2 :clap:
anyway,... i can˙t seem to find them anywhere, not even on ebay :cry:
New set of mk3 rims are to expensive for me, so im looking for used one˙s. And im thinking of refurbing them to white color,... sorry for stealing your idea ;)
If anyone knows where to find them, please let me know :whistle:

thank you!

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
pm me with an offer if you are after a set. I wasn't looking at getting rid of them, but i could probably do with the cash.

Ollie

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
Oh, now i understand, im still a newbie, i thats why im not allowed to send PM, i will become full member after 10 meaningful posts,..
so i cant contact you via PM :(

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
grayboys are now on mine. got the redone on my mk3 now.

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008
I remember seeing these in black in the for sale section. Were they widely released, or are they like goldust and bloomin' difficult to find?

They came with the car (seat ibiza cupra mk3), anyway, you can also buy them as spare parts, but they are very expensive,...

used ones are pretty rare to find,...

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
ermm well its a long and hard proceedure. i spent probably 3 hours on each wheel using different grades of sand paper. work your way from 60 (coarse) to 1200 (reasonably fine) and then some wet and dry. finish off with a good scrub up using sugar soap.

ive got a link somewhere

EvilKinevil

Mar 24, 2004
Scotland
am a bit late into this one, is this what you are after?

ibiza062.jpg

IM000663.jpg

16" OZ superturismo's. Refurbished in silver sparkle powdercaot with Seat Sport graffix added (running the 215/40/16 tyres)

apoligies for size

MatejW

Jan 4, 2008

thank you!
have you refurbed your rims with tyres on?

am a bit late into this one, is this what you are after?

16" OZ superturismo's. Refurbished in silver sparkle powdercaot with Seat Sport graffix added (running the 215/40/16 tyres)

apoligies for size
yup, something like that, only in white color :>

but i change my mind, im looking for cupra mk3 rims, and im planing to refurbing them to white,.. wish me luck, to get the rims tommorow!
fingers-crossed-smile.gif

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
i took the tyres off to refurb them as its easier and you can do a better job. you can do it with them on easy enough, just make sure you get a solid finish off paint around the rim or else it will flake a little too easy