if i get a revo remap what sort of 0-60 mph would i expect to get.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, 6 hrs is a long drive. You may wanna make a week-end of it then and camp there......................

Deleted member 55317

if i can get the time off for crail im there :) as for gti....its a maybe i might be in vietnam doing a top gear style trip :D:D

Apr 23, 2010
Here
Excellent, I look forward to it. You guys should all come to gti international in June this year too. Last year Mardon and I were the only two bocs/ mk5's there. Would be nice to see many more representing the range this year.

My car was there (in the car park though), just didn't run the quarter :whistle:

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Excellent, I look forward to it. You guys should all come to gti international in June this year too. Last year Mardon and I were the only two bocs/ mk5's there. Would be nice to see many more representing the range this year.

I should be there this year, by then car will have exhaust and be ready for a new map I think :)

pault56

Sep 30, 2010
newcastle

are the tickets to this event on sale yet? as i cant seem to find any info on 2011 ticketing.

Apr 23, 2010
Here
You will this year though now you have the map right? I wanna go up against you hehehehehehhe

Yeah, probably go on Sat or Sun won't be camping though.

As for running, I think a rolling start would favour me. That little gearbox of yours gives far too much advantage off the start. Put a proper gearbox in and it might be a fair fight ;) think I need to practice a few starts too (hopefully the torque I have won't rip the clutch or flywheel to bits LOL).

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. If you get your pull off right you could have me mate. You're running nearly double the torque of me..........

Apr 23, 2010
Here
LOL. If you get your pull off right you could have me mate. You're running nearly double the torque of me..........

The torque is nice but getting it onto the road in a controlled manner is the fun part :wtf:

Ah yes, I remember meeting you now! I'm leaving for Asia om 1st July. whens inters?

Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th June. Maybe meet you again if you make it.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Yeah indeed! See you on the quarter mile ;)

I'll still be stock though, can't be buying exhausts etc when I'm saving up! I'm expecting some
Quick TSI's next year!!

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
i live 10 miles from glasgow haha theres a german company called RG sport who do remaps for the boc also and are pushing 220bhp with 331Nm of torque but i dunno how it affects the warranty, but i do fancy a remap :D

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.