Infotainment system behaving oddly

cupraste2015

Sep 28, 2015
Hello all.
So,just had the Cupra for 3 days and I reckon there is something amiss with the infotainment system.....specifically the sport display with the 3 gauges....I have changed the dials to boost pressure,oil temp and water temp....BUT....if the car has been switched off,the next time I turn it on the 3 gauges generally show something different to what I have set and sometimes a completelt different screen appears to what it was last left on......has anyone else experienced this.....its a very minor thing,but surely the system should remember what it has been set at??
Cheers in advance for any info........;)

Last edited:

cupraste2015

Sep 28, 2015
Hello all.
So,just had the Cupra for 3 days and I reckon there is something amiss with the infotainment system.....specifically the sport display with the 3 gauges....I have changed the dials to boost pressure,oil temp and water temp....BUT....if the car has been switched off,the next time I turn it on the 3 gauges generally show something different to what I have set and sometimes a completelt different screen appears to what it was last left on......has anyone else experienced this.....its a very minor thing,but surely the system should remember what it has been set at??
Cheers in advance for any info........;)

Anyone else noticed this.........????????

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I know my gauges stay as per my selection after a restart but not sure what function is given on screen on switch on of infotainment system post restart.... Im still getting to know the car. Ill have a look tonight and post up.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Yup it goes back to driving data for me after both full switch offs (longer than 5mins).

cupraste2015

Sep 28, 2015
Yup it goes back to driving data for me after both full switch offs (longer than 5mins).

Cheers pal..
Not just me then......the 3 gauges seem to be staying on what I set them at now as well.......
Strange....
Ste

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.