Installing central locking??

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Ello Boys and Girls

Just wondering if anyone has installed central locking into an arosa without central locking? if so how much did they pay? also want it to work with a fob! ;)

Cheers, Pacey

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
im sure i saw somewhere a while back some cheap kits for just this job that had copy vw flip key style remotes

ill check my history when i get home

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
was not too disimilar to these

http://www.rclick.co.uk/index.php?cPath=53

don't ask me the quality of the kit or supplier mind as it was a 'find' by accident

but don't panic if it's a 4dr kit as you can ignore 2 or be clever and use them in the boot, mind you they usually have external options for all sorts of clever stuff nowadays

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
just a warning too 'IF' the key blade can be cut and used with the cars locks you will still need to be 'clever' with the passive immobiliser in your old key for them to be used as a full working key

either transfer it out to the new ones or to the car but not impossible either way

in fact with 4 solenoids it could be possible to have 2 doors + boot lock/unlock + open

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
I used RC twice now and was impressed both times, although this was only to make a car with CL a car with RCL