Insurance For Young Drivers

cupboy

Sep 14, 2005
Hi I Am 20...have Had Seat Ibiza Cupra For A Yr Now Need To Get New Insurance Paying 1600 With Elephant But Looking For Cheaper Any Ideas Of Where To Get Qoutes (cheap As Chips) And Wht Are Ppl Paying??

Cheers

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
Norwich union and I pay 995 i'm 21 no ncb as i've not had insurance in my name before with 3 points on my licence insured in the birds name who has been driving 18months with 1yr ncb. but adrian flux wanted 1300 with lowered suspension exhaust filter alloys intercooler etc in mine or the mrs's name. but nu wnat £105 per modification

chris85

im 20 no ncb and i pay £950 fully comp wiv no mods. thats wiv yes insurance. wait untill the end of the month and it starts gettin cheaper!

chris85

i went through the insurance supermarket and i was gettin qouted 1350 fully comp! but i was shoppin around and i found a qoute for 950 so i took the insurance out a week b4 i picked the car up

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
cupboy said:
Hi I Am 20...have Had Seat Ibiza Cupra For A Yr Now Need To Get New Insurance Paying 1600 With Elephant But Looking For Cheaper Any Ideas Of Where To Get Qoutes (cheap As Chips) And Wht Are Ppl Paying??

Cheers

Im 22, & currently paying £970 fully comp with elephant, 3 points on my license & 3 years ncb.

I checked about putting my mrs on my insurance (even tho she wouldnt be driving it) & it lowers my insurance by £120.

If u have a sister, girlfriend or even your mum, add them to you insurance & it will bring it down trust me ! ;)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Dan Cupra R said:
Im 22, & currently paying £970 fully comp with elephant, 3 points on my license & 3 years ncb.

I checked about putting my mrs on my insurance (even tho she wouldnt be driving it) & it lowers my insurance by £120.

If u have a sister, girlfriend or even your mum, add them to you insurance & it will bring it down trust me ! ;)

Im paying £970 for a Cupra R not a Cupra, a cupra works out £300 less than the R model!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
CupraTgirl said:
Yeah your right! I nearly got a Cupra R before i got my second cupra (the one i have now) and it was £300 more on Insurance

Yeah I know, £300 is well steep considering they both have the same engines! I just couldnt say no to the R once I saw it!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
andythom said:
Bigger brakes and 30bhp more though....and there were only 75 of them ;)

Yeah, still alot of money tho considering.

Ive paid it for the year now so hopefully if I behave this year it should go right down next year!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
andythom said:
Yip, i know......even still 700 for an FR or 600 for a cupra mk3 is OTT

i resent paying that much for insurance.........cause theres lots of twats out there that dont have any :censored:

I think thats also part of the reason why our is high, People that dont have insurance we end up paying for their accidents![:@]

Dont think it will ever be something that will go away:(

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Dan Cupra R said:
Yeah I know, £300 is well steep considering they both have the same engines! I just couldnt say no to the R once I saw it!

Yeah i know what you mean! I had to say to be honest as they were looking for about £8,500 and that was too much :cry:

Im happy with my car, i must be i have had two of them :love:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.