insurance time again

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
well I'm happy,

my points are now four years old, sp50, 06/01/03
and my insurance on the petrol fr is gonna be £322 fully comp with protection, loan car and £120 excess

:-o

just thought I'd rub it in :funk:

the bad news is i'm gonna need to pay £475 for a new garden fence thanks to the wind during the week [:@]

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
yes 35, 36 next month and full protected ncb, car kept in a garage overnight

BTW you can't protect your ncb until you have full (7 years AFAIK)

gazjones

[:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] how i wish mine was that cheap!!!! got 6 months till mine is renewed better start saving lol

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Ahh yeah my bad,

I have had 8 years of claim free motoring and have had PNCB since 4 years

so yeah full NCB is 4 years

passed my test in 1988

the years roll by pretty quick when you're my age :rolleyes:

boss1986

Oct 27, 2006
Leeds
lucky for some

20 (21 on 1st feb)
no no claims

paying £133 a month fully comp on 06 plate 1.4 sport

past test on 16th feb last year
got car last day of june
drunk twat living in a hostel ran out infront of me doing over £1600 in damages to the front end at 2 in the afternoon

cant wait to see if my insurance is going down, staying same or going up.
asked directline when i had the accident but they said they dont know. i was not a fault the drunk idiot was and i had loads of people on my side inc the police. he had no broken bones or anything and was out till the next morning when he woke up to the police who he asked if he could have a bottle of sherry.

if i see him again im going to do a proper job and get me moneys worth :D haha[:@] :lol:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
lol ask the gf if u can borrow her car if u see him lol. Have to say nathwar you started driving the year I was born by hey I feel young :D

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
am 24 this year and got 1yrs ncb

currently pay 600 a year fully comp on my 1.4 mk2 ibiza, looking at a slight increase when i get a tdi sport mk4 but only by about 100 quid a year i reckon

keefy

Dec 4, 2006
I thought my insurance was going to rocket going from a 12yr old Fiesta 1.4SI to a 3yr old Sport 130TDi, and first of all Budget wanted it to. They quoted me an extra £100 over what I paid on the Fiesta.

But, I used confused.com and managed to get it for £338 or so. I've got 6yrs no claims, the car is on a drive and I gave a mileage figure of 18k miles/yr. That includes legal cover, courtesy car and breakdown cover. Well chuffed!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
CHRIST nath warr i was 1 when you passed :lol: just got my renewl quote throu the post today for my cupra petrol :( payed 2900 last year when i was 18 with 0 years NCB and first car under my own name! and my renewl quote 10months later for further 10months insurance is exactly £1980.78p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant belive how much i pay :D gotta be done tho :yes:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
:wtf: rash mate thats some comitment to the old cupra mate specially with the possable JBS04 turbo coming soon and all that, just think when you old enough to declare all those mods what it's gonna cost then;)
i had a quote for £750 for my tdi with 3 points:( not bad i suppose thats including remap, which should be done by the end of ythe week:D

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
never seen under the 1500 mark :D dont think the turbos going to be happening having such a rough time at work thinking about leaving and then might not even be able to afford the car as it stands :cry: it would have to be the last resort to sell my wife :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.