Intercooler???

Turbo Joe

Hi guys was just wondering if anyone out there using this fmic if so what do ya think of it as i was planning one :think:. Cheers joe x

Turbo Joe

ok turns out i can`t post links until i have made 15 posts haha. So its on ebay its the hole kit for 215pound including postage anyone got it??????????

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
is it from universal intercoolers because if it is he will give you discount on it. im using one and most other peeps are worth the money if you cant afford a forge one

tommy2008cupra

there ok for the price i would recommend upgraded pipes and clips and get rid of nasty standard pipe work

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
If you go for this intercooler ask him for the Ibiza pipe work but a VW Golf MK4 FMIC as they are slightly larger and look better in the bumper. Here is a pic of mine and if you look at the Ibiza ones on Ebay you can see the bottom of the intercooler.

BobbysCamera003.jpg

daves ibiza

there ok for the price i would recommend upgraded pipes and clips and get rid of nasty standard pipe work

are you agree now do you :censored:. only coz you got my pipework lol you love standard pipework couldnt make you get rid of it eugene lol

tommy2008cupra

are you agree now do you :censored:. only coz you got my pipework lol you love standard pipework couldnt make you get rid of it eugene lol

ye it was the best david i loved having poor airflow through my fmic :D

tommy2008cupra

it is better i was just concerened about were to put the map sensor if i did it on my own, 007p coming today ugene, split r is goin!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members