• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

nightflight

Active Member
May 18, 2009
2,677
13
Sheffield
Can anyone recommend some products to keep the inside as nice as the outside that don't leave all the surfaces with that nasty silicone greasy feeling?
 
I just use Flash Dash inside but I must admit its not the best and can leave greasy looking marks. I think I will be looking for something else to use inside.

Haven't ventured onto carpet cleaners just yet
 
All Purpose Cleaner will do the trick. You can get Megs or Tesco's version - both work quite well.
 
as above for the overall cleaner, diluted 10:1 Megs APC works very well.

Chemical Guys Fabric Clean is very good for carpet and seats - again, diluted down a little with water.