Internals

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
Hi all

after having my turbo work done now im looking at getting the insides done next year so i can crank it up full whack.

Now firstly what would be the entire parts list needed?

I have the exhaust and inlet valves and some rods, so i presume its just pistons or is there more and any ideas on how much?

Rod
Valves
pistons...

cheers guys

Last edited:

caveo

jbs told me 3 grand for the job lot fitted , if going over 350 bhp so ill be stopping at 340ish.

caveo

tell me about it , im parting with 5600 on an ihi kit , fmic , stage 2 clutch etc in jan . but their work is top notch. But if you get the internals cheap i may go elsewhere for them next year.

Mark@VAGWORX

SEat Regular
May 15, 2003
Nr Colchester, Essex
Depends on what rods you're using, ie, 19mm or 20mm then we have pistons to suit.

JE 19mm are £460.00 delivered.

JE 20mm are £500.00 delivered as these are a custom order.

Pistons in 81mm, 81.5mm or 82mm.

Anything over 82mm is classed as cutom.

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
shells, uprated main bolts, gasket kit, oversixed headgasket if upsizing, valve springs, retainers, guides...the list goes on.

depends how mad you want to go

im going full whack

Cupra_Kevin

h17och, Im a newbie on this Forum, I recently saw the pictures of your last engine..... looks like an expensive failure!

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
i got quoted today over £7k for the bits that i "had to have" by a tuning place for my engine.
going to be getting the full wrk from the lads at vagworx in march so will have a fully tuned big turbo LCR for some scooby bashing in the summer

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
cool cheers guys

well i was only going to do what i knew but now hooch has put a shopping list on i will see lol

mark i have the rods with 20mm pins so cheers for that i am keeping the standard sizes not boring it out to a larger cc

so bascially hooch what else is on top of that then?

Mark@VAGWORX

SEat Regular
May 15, 2003
Nr Colchester, Essex
We can also supply Supertech Valves, Titanium retainers and heavy duty valve springs if needed.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need a price on these items.

We can offer discounts on items ordered toegther.

Cheers

Mark.

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
hi mark

have the supertech valves and some scat rods so just the other bits i'd need if you want to pm me with a list of what i need and a price that would be great