introduction kit ?

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
well now thats you introducted yourself to the forum,:lol: you'll be wanting to know which INDUCTION kit to go for, mines is a BMC CDA. very good but i'm sure some of the other guys will tell you that theirs is better. he he. carbonio, dynatwist etc etc. weclum to the forum by the way mate. :wave:

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
bit of info for you Ringyyy,
Txt spk (text speak) is frowned upon on the forum.
Many reasons for this, but worth remembering that people from other countries use the forum and find english difficult enough, without slang and txt spk to have to translate.
;)

Ringyyyy

i have a forge dump valve on but cant realy hear it, ive been told by mates that i need a cone style air filter and that will make it louder. true or false ??

coullstar

Oct 12, 2007
Aberdeen
Only fit one if you want more noise as they really dont make that much difference to power etc. Im my mind they are a waste of money unless you are chasing high bhp. Use the money for other things.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Check out "induction kit war" thred should be on here somwere, sorry dont know how to do a link.
I went for smoothed airbox with pipercross panel filter and 3" feed pipe, cost about £40 compared to about £230 for a seald induction kit.
I might be wrong but i dont think theres much differnce in power between the two.

stucupra r

Apr 24, 2007
doncaster
i have just smoothed my airbox and put a green cotton panel filter in with 80mm pipe, loving it mate, just depends if you want induction noise!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Check out the "FOR SALE" section Funkyfin2000 is selling a standard airbox,
So you smooth this one and save yours incase you **** it up :lol:
Its an easy job all you need is a drill or dremile and a flap wheel it should only take an afternoon to do

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.