• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Shugybhoy

Active Member
Aug 17, 2016
5
0
Hey guys and gals new to the forum. Picked up my mk3 Leon a few weeks ago. Have to say I'm more than pleasantly surprised with it. It has the tech pack as far as I'm aware. I did notice it never had the usb connection at the back of the gear stick like the newer models. I take it this is where you can connect your iPhone to use it with the screen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah I seen that but I was wanting to use the apple play on the screen. So access messages Spotify etc?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's a 2014. I'm assuming it's something you can upgrade then? Well hopefully!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi everybody, Im very new to the forum (first post) .. just picking up on this thread as its sort of what i was wanting to ask about. I have an early 2015 Leon FR and was wondering if its possible to upgrade my sound system from the one installed from build, (Seat Sound System) to the full spec system. I understand this would be a potentially very expensive upgrade as the screen size is bigger. Just wondering if its even possible.
Many thanks
 
Hi everybody, Im very new to the forum (first post) .. just picking up on this thread as its sort of what i was wanting to ask about. I have an early 2015 Leon FR and was wondering if its possible to upgrade my sound system from the one installed from build, (Seat Sound System) to the full spec system. I understand this would be a potentially very expensive upgrade as the screen size is bigger. Just wondering if its even possible.
Many thanks

Hi they were discussing that on here
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=421193&highlight=Sound
 
Very many thanks for your reply. I will look at this .... with hope!!