• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Never went looking for a SEAT at all but after a motor for the commute to and from work. Needed an economical diesel and saw my Vario Estate, 1.9TDi for sale and after a bit of investigation it was what I was looking for at a very reasonable price.

Am now getting 53 mpg and any problems I have I can come on here and tap you guys for info. Performance is also excellent for the large amount of time I have to spend on motorways.

Maybe not cool in the sense that you meant when you started the thread but mine is certainly cool for me as it gives me far better performance than I ever thought I would get combined with great economy.