Is this a good deal - Buying new Leon

CraaigFR

Jun 4, 2012
I'm currently in the process of getting a Seat Leon FR 1.4 TSI on finance. I'm getting the finance through the dealer though as this is much more expensive.

What they have "thrown in" so far is:

Btcc bodykit (fitted and painted)
Twin exhausts (fitted)
Armrest
Sport pedals
Seat Matts

This totals at around £2700 fitting and painting included.

Can I squeeze more out of them? Is this a good deal or not?

Sorry this is my first time.

Thanks

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
£18.5k is full list price so suppose nearly 3k extras isn't bad but they'll make all that back in the finance

PS mats are standard ;)

CraaigFR

Jun 4, 2012
£18.5k is full list price so suppose nearly 3k extras isn't bad but they'll make all that back in the finance

PS mats are standard ;)
Ok mate thanks, I think I will ask (demand) one more thing :)

If you don't ask you don't get!! It's unlikely if you're getting the body kit but chance it anyway :) the bixeneon headlights are quite desirable.
Yeah I want the headlights but was going to do that myself as I was unaware they do them?

I doubt it!! :)
Haha thats what I thought :p

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
£850 you have to add them on the configuration under equipment / safety not accessories when building the car online

Last edited:

CraaigFR

Jun 4, 2012
£850 you have to add them on the configuration not accessories when building the car online

Ok mate thanks alot! Not sure if they will "throw" them in though as thats another £850 but you never know until you ask :)

CraaigFR

Jun 4, 2012
If not you'll be looking at around £1500 to retro-fit them legally (washers in bumper and auto-level function).
Damn, How much are HID kits and are they easy to fit? also whats the difference?

Go for the kenwood sat nav not the standard rns310.
The winter pack in a good one to have
Im not sure how much more I can squeeze outa them lol whats the rns310 mate?

raylee25

Jan 24, 2012
London
The rns310 is the bog standard sat nav system, the kenwood allows you the watch DVDs and its a more powerful system.

CraaigFR

Jun 4, 2012
HID kits are the cheap alternative to OEM Bi-Xenon headlights, where you utilise the existing halogen reflector type units with uprated HID bulbs. OEM Bi-xenon have the fancy projector style units that do all sorts!!

Ahright ok thanks, sorry forgive me but what do you mean by all sorts lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise