Is this cheap...............

martynlead

saw it today on AT a ibiza cupra 20v turbo on a 04 reg black 15000 mls and it was up for £7.500 it seems v cheap to me and i was gona ring the guy up but i cant get on the trader at the mo for some reason

gazjones

that is cheap very cheap thats half the new price! id ask some questions first!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
that is really cheap depending on condition is good and that!

thought my cupra i bought was a bargain at 8.5k with 15000 on the clock! so worth 7.5k!!!!!!!

martynlead

had a chat with the bloke and he had to buy it of his son (his son is only 22) and could not afford the car it cos him nearly 3k insurance ?? and it is not pratical for his dad
the car has been recently serviced new tyres etc but his son had hit a bollard and scraped the rear arch but it has been repaired
i might go and have a look on sat
the only problem i have is a guy wants to buy my 1.8T golf and i need a car fairly quick but i dont wanna get the first one i see and regret it

Sounds about right, Cupras are getting hard to shift. Mine was advertised for a few weeks and couldnt shift it. Mine was an 05 plate with 7k and I ended up part exing it for 9k. Theres a few on here,Ebay & autotrader that have been up for ages.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
think its because they are rare and not too many people no about them. the ibiza cupra is worth more than 9k (depending on condition and milage) but wot you get for it is a diffrent strory, my car wont be worth pennies soon but for now im so happy with it i just want to run it into the ground!

mr2-andy

What they need to do is bring a different shape ibiza out,phase out the cupra name and make it crap, so ours become more desirable and rare thus making them worth more. My mate has a 1993 Lancia Delta Integrali evo and that was around 20k new. His is worth a staggering 10k now. thats brilliant depreciation!

think its because they are rare and not too many people no about them. the ibiza cupra is worth more than 9k (depending on condition and milage) but wot you get for it is a diffrent strory, my car wont be worth pennies soon but for now im so happy with it i just want to run it into the ground!

Exactly. Not many people know what a Cupra is and refuse to pay 10k+ for an Ibiza. I had an offer of 7k for mine from a woman looking for a "yellow seat". Mine was advertised at 10.5k for weeks and I didnt have a single call/email about it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members