ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
i have updated the product codes in post #1...these are the adaptors working in mine according to Celsus and CAD.

hopefully this will work for everyone.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
But then again, if yours works Nicky, with the same adapter, why doesnt mine ? I have the correct Alpine part, maybe its the HU ? It has a setting that says Steering, but then all the options are set to FF ??

i'm not too familiar with alpine hu's halftone so can't help you with the settings. but yes mine are working along with a few others on here...have you tried going to a car audio store and have them look at it?

where are you based mate?

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
No, unless i had a faulty unit this did not work on my Pioneer HU. I think i've plugged everything right and all it did was constantly sending a signal to lower the volume...

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
No, unless i had a faulty unit this did not work on my Pioneer HU. I think i've plugged everything right and all it did was constantly sending a signal to lower the volume...

did you call up CAD about it mate? there's a number of us who are using these parts and have the controls working, mine are working perfectly :confused:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
that looks right if it's anything like the image. cool at least there's a website that posts the correct image :)

good work tkjeeves :thumbup: i shall post this link up in post #1

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
Last edited:

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
image time!!!

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

vRS_Dave

Oct 7, 2005
NW UK
So according to the first post in this thread, the Celsus ASC2638 works... I have just installed an Alpine HU and tried using this, along with the correct Alpine lead, and nothing works. Have tried configuring the set-up on the HU but still doesnw work. Has anyone tried the ASC2638 with an Alpine headunit?

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
So according to the first post in this thread, the Celsus ASC2638 works... I have just installed an Alpine HU and tried using this, along with the correct Alpine lead, and nothing works. Have tried configuring the set-up on the HU but still doesnw work. Has anyone tried the ASC2638 with an Alpine headunit?

another member had problems with his alpine hu...if you bought it off CAD send it back in original box and they will refund you everything, then try using the other adaptor mentioned. They should look like the pics above...

alternatively i'm sure if you hassle them they will get Celsus to send the correct adaptor straight to you as they did with me...mind you i had to send back the items twice!

Last edited:

mattwoods01

Im confused! Is the wiring in my 2008 Ibiza (FR) CAN-BUS or not? I went in a local car audio shop today and they said it was but from reading this thread, it doesn't sound like it is?

Anyone point me in the right direction of a stalk adaptor that will definitly work for a Sony stereo? there seems to be lots of different ones being suggested. The stalk block in tkjeeves's car don't seem to be the same as mine (gussing that is because his is the pre facelift model?)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
the items i have should work on yours as it says sony stalk control, and mine is Pioneer...check post above, tkjeeves is same as mine so should look like his pics

Celsus told me that it is an ISO adaptor as the canbus alternative is a quad adaptor, no use for the Ibizas

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
Im confused! Is the wiring in my 2008 Ibiza (FR) CAN-BUS or not? I went in a local car audio shop today and they said it was but from reading this thread, it doesn't sound like it is?

Anyone point me in the right direction of a stalk adaptor that will definitly work for a Sony stereo? there seems to be lots of different ones being suggested. The stalk block in tkjeeves's car don't seem to be the same as mine (gussing that is because his is the pre facelift model?)

If your wiring block is in one big block and not 2 seperated 10 pins (from what i remember) chances are you have the CANBUS, the one pictured from my links are for the NON-CANBUS version. 50/50 chance dude!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise