It's a sad time

BIGAR

CHESTERFAIRIAN
Feb 5, 2006
CHESTERFAIRIANLAND
guys it is time for me to say good bye to the old beeza as I have just sold it :cry:

but it is not all bad as I have just bought the a brand new Leon cupra :clap:
so I just wanted to say thanks for all the bits of advise that I have got from you guys and the very entertaining discussions that we have had and all the best.
BIGAR.

T. Spark

Im sure we will still let you in the MK4 section matey :D

Can we all have a lookie when you get it? :D

Triple D

Cool, was yours standard BIGAR? was you the one at JBS when i had my clutch fitted last year? yours was a black cupra? or was that someone else off here?

T. Spark

Just pics! Lazy sod ya only down the road!

So, when is it getting remapped? :D

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
LOVE THE NEW LEON even tho it has been slated in the articles ive read but id love 1 what will the remap take it to?? 270bhp-280bhp

Triple D

will robably remap to around 300 bhp rash, as its a detuned S3 engine

T. Spark

Correct, the S3 comes out with 265PS and the same bits under the hood, so if VW have done the usual (safety) limit of power for the bits, then 300bhp would be about right...

When do you pick the car up? What colour?

BIGAR

CHESTERFAIRIAN
Feb 5, 2006
CHESTERFAIRIANLAND
what happened to going down the ihi route on the ibiza?

Should get the car within 2 weeks color Inferi Black, I did want the white on but dealer said that they did not do it but I have looked on the site and I can see one there ?

Gaz got an offer of £9500 for mine and I have done 30K so I thought I may as well chop I t in against a new Leon, and I am sick of having the handling debate with the Beeza even thought I thing the beeza handles fine.

T. Spark

Should get the car within 2 weeks color Inferi Black, I did want the white on but dealer said that they did not do it but I have looked on the site and I can see one there ?

Gaz got an offer of £9500 for mine and I have done 30K so I thought I may as well chop I t in against a new Leon, and I am sick of having the handling debate with the Beeza even thought I thing the beeza handles fine.

Me and you both, beeza handling rules :p

So you wanted a white one? That would have looked very nice imho... id go and shout at them for more discount :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.