Its arrived!!

iandjm

Nov 23, 2007
Isle of Wight
Just had a call from the dealers to say my car's arrived. It looks lovey. I had a look in it too. Apparently I can't have the car until Friday, due to the large number of new scrappage cars needing velets first. I must say if you are paying full prive ofr a car you feel that 'scrappage' customers seem to come first in every respect. Funny how Seat did not have a £1000 contribution towards my car eh lol.

Ian

bowie

Just had a call from the dealers to say my car's arrived. It looks lovey. I had a look in it too. Apparently I can't have the car until Friday, due to the large number of new scrappage cars needing velets first. I must say if you are paying full prive ofr a car you feel that 'scrappage' customers seem to come first in every respect. Funny how Seat did not have a £1000 contribution towards my car eh lol.

Ian

Yo Ian picked mine up from the garage today,well pleased,will have to play with all the buttons:D well worth the wait.

bowie

Corte

Hey,

Thats awesome i can pick my car up on monday! i asked my dealer about that 7 days free insurance and he gave me a number to call so i can sort it out aswell :D.

Post some pics of ya car when u get it ian.

Cheers
Corte

iandjm

Nov 23, 2007
Isle of Wight
Hey,

Thats awesome i can pick my car up on monday! i asked my dealer about that 7 days free insurance and he gave me a number to call so i can sort it out aswell :D.

Post some pics of ya car when u get it ian.

Cheers
Corte

I sure will :)

I think the exhaust pipe needs a trim tho, it looks a little bland at the mo lol

Last edited:

allym1982

Hi iandjm.....do you like the DSG box? I get mine next week. Do a combination of city driving and a roads so thought I'd give the Auto box a go.

Ally.

iandjm

Nov 23, 2007
Isle of Wight
Hi iandjm.....do you like the DSG box? I get mine next week. Do a combination of city driving and a roads so thought I'd give the Auto box a go.

Ally.

Hey,

I will let you know Friday. I am picking it up at 2pm. I have driven Golfs with the DSG box before and loved it. This car is my first ever auto. Should be interesting :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.