I've heard better horns on a push bike!

Blackstuff37

May 8, 2021
I have just taken delivery of my second Formentor VZ2, a much better car than the first.
Reading all the messages I can also confirm that the current horn is only half what the old one was. This has already had the effect of someone backing into my car because they couldn't hear my horn warning!!
The Cupra agent has agreed to look at the horn under warranty.

Nov 15, 2023
I have just taken delivery of my second Formentor VZ2, a much better car than the first.
Reading all the messages I can also confirm that the current horn is only half what the old one was. This has already had the effect of someone backing into my car because they couldn't hear my horn warning!!
The Cupra agent has agreed to look at the horn under warranty.
Just literally taken delivery of mine and the horn is pathetic lol! Any update on this - assuming they won’t replace for a dual horn?

Blackstuff37

May 8, 2021
Just literally taken delivery of mine and the horn is pathetic lol! Any update on this - assuming they won’t replace for a dual horn?
The dealer had the car fir a whole day and said nothing wrong with the horn and if I want a louder sound I should fit an aftermarket air horn. Not what I was expecting.

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
I saw a very similar thread on a Skoda forum recently, must be group policy. I wonder if you could simply* piggyback a second horn and have two tones?

*simply - assuming you can find the horn without a three hour workshop procedure including removing the whole front end and 84 components to access it.

Nov 15, 2023
I saw a very similar thread on a Skoda forum recently, must be group policy. I wonder if you could simply* piggyback a second horn and have two tones?

*simply - assuming you can find the horn without a three hour workshop procedure including removing the whole front end and 84 components to access it.

Guess I’ll put up with that horn then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise