jabba maps

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
You might aswell take it to Badger5 and let him map it. Think its around the 500quid mark, he has a ticky on it in his section

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Im confused now according to there website

stage 1 remap gets 188-198 bhp and 218-230 torque £295

stage 2 remap gets 191-202 bhp and 221-228 torque £420

How can they quote the figures on there stage 2 map if its custom to what you got

there figures seem abit low aswell really compared to say revo stage 1 which hits about 200 bhb on there stage 1.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
They will most likely be quoting the stage 2 figures on standard turbo possibly, obviously if you changed the turbo and had more mods your gunna get a higher bhp figure. Only reason i can think of, as its impossible to put a figure on a custom map on a modified car without knowing what exactly its got. Is confusing that though!

Revo stage 1 is unlikely to get you a true 200bhp on just the remap, would need some supporting mods to get it to that, unless its a happy set of rollers

Last edited:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
On a standard motor you wouldnt get anything out of going stage 2...

but with the usual bolt on mods echaust filter fmic etc on a custom map id be wanting to see a bit more than only just hitting 200 bhp

just what revo say on there site 190-206 bhp on stage 1...

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
I know that but someone must of gone stage 2 on a fairly standard car at some point, as they can't just of made them figures up :confused:

Revo are a little optimistic with the 200bhp from just a remap, would need an exhaust, fmic and filter as well to be getting to that mark

I do know a couple of people that have had stage 2 maps without changing turbos on fairly simple mods such as an exhaust, fmic, tip etc. That was on Revo and CC though!

Last edited:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Im getting remaped soon for the extra £40 it cost for the jabba stage 2 may give them a shout as should be able to get more out of it compared to revo stage 1

I love the revo power delivery though quite aggressive but would of thought jabba could make it like that aswell being that its custom...

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Ive heard/read that revo stage 2 aint much cop though unless you set it up properly with lemmiwinks...think thats why ive decided to go cc instead now love the stage1 revo but id rather have cc on stage2...read cc stage1 peaks at about 22psi same as revo but it holds better to the redline...

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I happy with revo stage 2, nice and progressive and holds the power nicely. Much better than stage 1 where you just get the whack of power low down then nothing top end. Im sure the ko3s is responsible for some of that, but its a good map.

Nov 10, 2004
Colchester, Essex
To the OP - I had a Jabba stage 1 map and didn't like it at all, way too slow and progressive, literally didn't feel much quicker than standard - maybe took it to about 170-180 bhp tops.

As a comparison for stage 2;

My car = revo stage 2 / stock downpipe/cat + scorpion cat back + SMIC

Friends car = revo stage 1 / Miltek turbo back + Forge FMIC

I was pulling on him and overtaking him, thats with a stock downpipe and SMIC

Once I get my Forge FMIC (within a week hopefully) and sort a turbo back exhaust, I expect it to be a lot better, but im already much happier with that, than I was with the Jabba map.

To your original question, i'd go with Bill as others have said unless you go Revo stage 3.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
I happy with revo stage 2, nice and progressive and holds the power nicely. Much better than stage 1 where you just get the whack of power low down then nothing top end. Im sure the ko3s is responsible for some of that, but its a good map.
the k03s will hold more top end than the k03 there seems to be a lower boost spike with the stage 2 than with the stage 1...

just some of the logs on the rollers were showing not much bhp with the stage 2 maps compaired to otheres but then it comes down to dyno lottery etc etc not getting into it all...

comes down to how it drives on the road really and if your happy then no problems...;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.