Jack

newbi

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2006
My Altea came with no spare wheel so i ordered one from my local dealer, if youv got a pump as standered you will need a new insert ( the foam surround that keeps every thing together) i also was told that the jack is different so it wont fit in the space saver foam surround so like an arse hole i purchased every thing "space saver/foam surround/jack/ and wheel brace for the grand sum of £212

well if i have a blow out on the motorway at least i can continue my journey and not limp to the nearest tyre fitter.( a bit much but its peace of mind i was looking for)

N

Xe

Not for sale I'm afraid, it's a company car. Plus I do actually use them whn rotating the tyres.:whistle:

np :)

Guess its £45 for the jack and £10 for the wheel brace from Seat :blink: Anyone know where to get a jack for less?

Last edited by a moderator:

rubble2

Aug 21, 2006
I eventually got hold of a Golf Mk5 jack (same part number as original Leon item) from a breaker for £10 (+£9 delivery) Still better than paying £45 to the dealer. I got a wheel brace from Lidl for £1.99!! same thing in Halfords was £6.99.
Try one of the online searches for a jack (I used breakeryard.com)

Good luck

Xe

Thanks for the info Rubble2.

Does the Seat Leon jack look anything like this?
116f_1.JPG

ROBD--M15RPD

Dec 5, 2006
Chelmsford Essex
Im the same no spare wheel i managed to get all mine from where i work cos i work for a vw garage so it was all cost i paid £40 all in for jack and wheel. Has anyone got a pic of the btcc bodykit

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise