Jamex coilovers?

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
From what I've read on them for other cars apparently they're not too bad. Obviously not amazing quality handling but with adjustable ride height for the same sprice as springs+shocks kit they're worth a go.

croakey

i've got them ready to go on...look good, and i hate to say it are better made than the cheaper fk stuff...

i'll update once mine are on!

Moffmo

i wouldnt trust jamex at all, had some jamex springs on the yaris.. truely awful.

croakey

right....i take it that you are infact a suspension guru..they look upto the standard infact better than the avo's i ran on my old car..and they cost over double what these have set me back!

croakey

how true..i know people running some mega buck suspension and its crap!...same as other parts that they pay "scene" tax on...lol..

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
idd. me and my little 1.2, thinking what to do next starting to run out of things my list is getting short now,green pannel filter, tints, stirps and wings painted and that rear strut brace all I have left.

Moffmo

Just an opnion mate :), you never know they might be good, but for my yaris, they were awful and not a stratch on my teins :)

Bunnin

Stealth machine
i've got them ready to go on...look good, and i hate to say it are better made than the cheaper fk stuff...

i'll update once mine are on!

i ordered these before i finally got my Koni kit. I sent the Jamex 1's back cause apart from looking very cheap, 3 places i was looking to get them fitted at, refused to fit them anymore because of the poor quality and past customer problems !!

Just my opinion folks, not everybodys

Mr Max

i wouldnt trust jamex at all, had some jamex springs on the yaris.. truely awful.

im not 100% sure, but i think Jamex are not the same people, theirs acouple? :confused:

I'll be chancing some jamex coilovers in the g/f's arousar, cheap & cheerful :)

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
croakey what have suspension have u bought?

in hunt for coily's now.

even for less than £300 james seems ok-ish

would be shocked if there was no warranty on them tho

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.