[/IMG]

Their homepage with plenty of trick seat leon bits:
http://www.je-design.de/en/20_Showroom/20_Seat/40_leon.php

There show cars might inspire you too:

http://www.je-design.de/en/20_Showroom/90_Kundengalerie/20_Seat/index.php

Last edited:

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Not my cup of tea atall, those mk1 kits are horrible it looks like a shuttle on a sick day.

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
I agree I like to keep cars stock on the outside as they left the factory. I'm sure somebody on here will like something on there though. If all tastes were the same it would be boring we would be driving around in the same cars!

As far as exterior mods go a rear fabia wiper, HIDs, a diifferent aerial and maybe slight window tints is as far as I will be going.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
horses for courses , really.... some like to look 'stock' and bling the engine bay and fit bit turbo's etc others prefer big kits and spoilers... as lokng as the owner likes the car, its like a mother /child thing isnt it....

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i dunno about any other peeps but i like the look of the xenon twin headlights, didn't catch a price though but i bet they're expensive. the body kits look utter shee it in my opinion

paul26982

not my cupa tea but them twin lamps might look ok especially on a black leon, any1 know were i can get some arch extentions from cant find any

dj_hektik

LEON 20VT FR
the xenon conversion seems good - manufactured by Hella. I don't like the look of it but i really want xenon and i'm not fitting xenon bulbs in my regular lamps.

the splitter would have been nice if it didnt angle upwards in the middle.

and the wide body kit is absolutely hideous.

paul26982

duno just wide extentions might look abit different but stock still, fancy it for some reason then exterior will be done, tbh not 100% at the mo

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise