Jealousy ?

Ben-ibizaFR

Sep 23, 2012
Preston
So I go into Maccies, I'm in there for no longer than 5 minutes.

And come out to my car being covered in tomato juice... Which is just great.:censored:

We've got some lovely people knocking about Havant we...

Any one else had any situations of there pride and joy being touch by scum bags ?

[:@]

AV1D

Aug 7, 2011
Bloody idiots mate, cant stand them tbh, our pride and joy destroyed by complete idiots really annoys me.

Oh on another note I had a a tyre slashed for no apparent reason f**king w**kers

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
A couple of incidents with mine lol

Didn't post anything up on here but lets just say the amount ive payed to get the car paintwork sorted is not that far off the price of a Milltek cat back :/

AV1D

Aug 7, 2011
A couple of incidents with mine lol

Didn't post anything up on here but lets just say the amount ive payed to get the car paintwork sorted is not that far off the price of a Milltek cat back :/

Someone get you with paint stripper?

I really dont know how someone can damage someone elses property it annoys me totally :-(

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Lad near me had a jealous ex and scratched ***** into the bonnet of his dc5...really will never understand why people get jealous an feel the need to go straight for the car. I'd much rather they just waited and tried to settle their jealousy the old fashioned way

Apr 14, 2011
I had curry sauce over my last orange one and the whole drivers side keyd.! This is why I want a garage

May 6, 2011
stoke on trent
Beat this 1 lol when I used own my boc I fell out with my next door neighbour for smoking drugs in his garden and the smoke was coming through our kitchen window where my littleun was playing. The next day I had a huge penis scribed in the bonnet of the car with a key lol cost me £110 to get it sprayed then I had that done and few weeks later I had the same happen to my works van! I couldn't say or do anything because there was no proof it was him ... So I've had CCTV installed on back of my house.

dc1984

These people are the lowest of the low, they wait until your out of sight to damage your pride and joy.
If they have a problem with you or the car why not confront the driver?
Most of these idiots just don't like to see someone with a nice car.

These people should have there fingers chopped off!!!

May 6, 2011
stoke on trent
I couldn't agree more mate! I can't wait to move because of all this, I have make sure every night before I go bed that my car and van are both in shot of the rear camera just so if anything happens I can go to the police, all this because I didn't want my littleun breathing in drug smoke lol what a world we live in aye ...

Dsgfr11

Mar 30, 2012
Northamptonshire
Had eggs wrapped in wet tissue launched at the leon after 5 hours of detailing scratched the roof and was a nightmare to remove the hardened egg whites :banghead:

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
if someone dropped a packet of ketchup on the ground and a car ran over it at the right angle it could explode and launch the liquid onto the car?

Ben-ibizaFR

Sep 23, 2012
Preston
Little f***** arnt they. Nope the tub was on my bonnet to.

aGree the old fasioned way to settle some loosers jelousy would be best.

And by juice I of course mean sauce... Who knew

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
I parked my audi up once and there were 4 kids in a 106 eating mcdonalds, it was obviously his mums car and there was a kid in the back in full hoody but with one of those "mummys lil princess" signs on the window. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Came back and there was a 4 letter word written in ketchup on the windscreen. I would feel angry but he's had to ride home in the back of his mates mums 106 and im getting into my Audi V6 and just squirt the windows.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members