jennings seat

BIG IAN

i have been reading sum bad talk about jenning on here and i thought i would have my pennys worth. i bought my ibiza cupra from them just over 2 years ago on a 02 plate and last year i notice some rust comming thru so i went to jenning to get it sorted un warrenty. from going in having it looked at and getting it sorted it took about 6month and i think it would of took longer if didnt contact seat myself and get things moving. now more rust has cum up on a difrent part of my car. it took them two month to get work aprovle after it had been seen to by the inspeter so it gonna take about 3 month in all to get this one sorted so it been done 50% faster this time but i still think it way to slow.

also when i got my 1st work done on my car some one had been messing with my stero setting and removed my cds. i wudnt never of know about my cds but they put two cds in one slot. plus now it looks like they might of cause sum damage wne working on my car which i tried to claim for under warranty but i dont think it been grant so i need to have a chat with them.

it seems like they are more than happy to take ya money off ya wen u buy the car but i am not that happy with the after sales.

-JAMI3-

Hi Ian

If you are not satistfied with the service received, simply call us 01642 204040, you need to speak with Bob LLoyd (Service Manager) or Richard Kerr (Bodyshop Manager), dont like our customers being unhappy

Thanks

BIG IAN

what will happen if i do phone. it not like they can change things

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
BIG IAN said:
what will happen if i do phone. it not like they can change things
I KNOW where u r coming form on this m8 i think seat after sales are pants
i had a lot of trouble with the seat dealer where i am :cry:
like u say quick enough to take ya dollar but will not put things right when they go wrong

Oct 12, 2005
This is what most people say about Jennings seat - " the car comes out worse than when it went in"!!!
I have had numerous problems and I have spoke to the manager also. I now go to Dave Penman cars in darlington.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.