JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
what has been done to it?

The dodgy wing that had been painted has been replaced with a wing that come out the factory in my colour..
A new valance on the front thats about to be colour coded
Bumper was a bit iffy, so took it off, and realised the bumper mounting point was bent, bent it back into place and bolted the bumper back on, perfect..
Brake calipers have gone from rust coloured, to red
Brake drums have gone grey instead of that all too common rust colour..
Replaced the drivers side mirror cause mine had been kicked off, thats also going body coloured..
Im replacing the nearside mirror with a german one, so its longer, and that shall be painted
Having the side skirts I got off Danny painted to I can throw them on..
Going to paint the rear valance as well...

Probably done a bit more, but since I took it off the road 15 months ago, Ive done little things here and there..

Hopefully its not too long now!

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Back on the road.. Still love the car..
Car is bogging down every now and again, to the point where I have to stop and it cuts out.. I try to turn the engine over, it doesn't start.. I try again, and it doesn't start. Try once more and it usually comes on and works fine until it happens again..
With the car being stood for so long, I'm guessing the spark plugs will be mashed.. But it's not misfiring.. I'll look at the air filter and give the TB/carb a good clean as well. Happy thoug

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Gave her a clean t'other day.. Just used a 2 bucket method, followed by some Renovtion compound applied with some weird polishing sponge, then sealed with Megs ultimate wax... This is the result....
1496501_10152507328398998_358818786_o.jpg

Took the picture on my prehistoric iPhone4... The camera is grim...

Last edited:

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
well when you decide to get a cupra drop me a message and we chan have a chat. id think about giving your ibiza a new home :) theres a lot of shite out there at the mo ive been to look at a few lately and id rather walk than drive them!! do some home work..but my self and im sure others will help..

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
well when you decide to get a cupra drop me a message and we chan have a chat. id think about giving your ibiza a new home :) theres a lot of shite out there at the mo ive been to look at a few lately and id rather walk than drive them!! do some home work..but my self and im sure others will help..

Cheers mate! It will be sooner rather than later, but I wouldn't go ahead and buy one without knowing the ins and outs of what I should be looking for.. Would have to be either imp blue or flash red.. Best colours by far!
I appreciate that mate! Top man..

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Tomorrow the cars going to a breakers.. Im taking the wheels off it, spoiler, spacers and probably the gearknob and gaitor..
Next car will be a 320ci.. 6cyl.. Yeaaah boy..

Anyways, I'll stick a picture up of the new car when I get it, if any of you are Árséd...

Updown789

Apr 2, 2014
Also headlights if all the mounts are intact, and front grille, including centre piece

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Spacers are £40 plus postage for the pair, 20mm hub centric..

Fogs are still on the car mate.. Can take them off if you want them.. They'll be £40 for the pair including postage.. Look in the forsale section for my number or email mate..

Updown789

Apr 2, 2014
Checked it and it was correct, just rang you so you should have a missed call from me (07966 etc)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.