JP at Oulton Park today

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Taken from "BTCC Crazy" facebook page

Today sees four teams take to the track at Oulton Park with one of the main stories being the inclusion of Jason Plato and Ray Mallock Racing testing the Chevrolet Cruze.

Jason is one of the many drivers that have yet to confirm their intentions for 2010 but he has been heavily linked with signing a deal which would keep him at RML for a second consecutive season. Even though the Cruze will be a new car to the BTCC it has already seen track time in the WTCC for the whole duration of last season in which it found itself on the top step of the podium a number of times so it certainly has the capabilities of being a good competitive car.

Frustratingly, RML and Plato himself, have kept very tight lipped over the whole “Will he drive for RML?” saga but with the him and the team testing at Oulton today it reads very well that the Oxford driver will be confirming that he and RML will be challenging for the title which he very nearly won in 2009.

Along with RML are Pinkney Motorsport, Pirtek Racing and West Surrey Racing. David Pinkney and Andy Jordan will continue to test and develop their NGTC engine in their respective Vauxhall Vectras whilst Rob Collard will be given his first chance to drive the WSR prepared BMW. Moving to WSR from Motorbase won’t be too much of a big jump for Collard as the car is the same model that he drove in 2009 where he managed to take two wins during the season.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Great News! if i had known i would of gone down and had a look just been sat at home playing ps3

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members