Hello everyone,
First post here! Greetings from Greece.
I have been experiencing a weird issue with my CUPRA Formentor FL 2025 VZh (272hp). With AUTOHOLD disabled (but with it enabled as well), when I lift of the brake and push on the gas pedal, I get a jump, or sudden bump on acceleration.
The best way to describe it is like the electric motor is revving and the clutch takes some second to respond, like they are out of sync, so when it does you feel like someone hit you from behind.
The only way to start comfortably, is to let off the brake let the car start moving (as all automatics crawl) and then press on the gas pedal. At first I was thinking it had to do with the sensitivity of the gas pedal, but if I am stopped uphill and I let of the brake it still jumps (because the ECU reads the uphill and tries to compensate with gas)
It happens on all driving profiles, with autohold on and off. If the ICE is running it does not do it, so I believe it has to do with the clutch of the electric motor and not the other two clutches of the ICE.
Dealer has no fix!
Any similar experience? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
S
First post here! Greetings from Greece.
I have been experiencing a weird issue with my CUPRA Formentor FL 2025 VZh (272hp). With AUTOHOLD disabled (but with it enabled as well), when I lift of the brake and push on the gas pedal, I get a jump, or sudden bump on acceleration.
The best way to describe it is like the electric motor is revving and the clutch takes some second to respond, like they are out of sync, so when it does you feel like someone hit you from behind.
The only way to start comfortably, is to let off the brake let the car start moving (as all automatics crawl) and then press on the gas pedal. At first I was thinking it had to do with the sensitivity of the gas pedal, but if I am stopped uphill and I let of the brake it still jumps (because the ECU reads the uphill and tries to compensate with gas)
It happens on all driving profiles, with autohold on and off. If the ICE is running it does not do it, so I believe it has to do with the clutch of the electric motor and not the other two clutches of the ICE.
Dealer has no fix!
Any similar experience? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
S