Just drove my first Leon fr sport - impressions

Andy Knoxville

Jun 17, 2020
Sooo... After driving a mk7.5 golf GTi this morning. I got to drive a seat Leon fr sport 2.0 petrol this afternoon and loved every minute of it.

I actually preferred the Leon over the golf and I'm a massive VW golf fan boy!

The build quality on the Seat was excellent, the interior was really nice (just a smidge under the quality of the golf, but not much).

The only thing I struggled with was the driver's seat side bolster (on my right leg). Now the car is only a year old and it's only done 4k. Plus I think the previous owner was a petite person, so the seats haven't broken in.

The bolster is the only thing putting me off. But my golfs bolster bothered me for around 6 months before it became comfortable for me too sit in (I nearly sold it!).

I was offered a really good trade in price for my golf (a couple of hundred more than I expected). Also the Leon is a very good price.

Anyone else noticed the bolsters being a bit annoying at first? Did they break in ok?

Thanks in advance everyone ?

RavH

Jul 23, 2020
Mine has been comfortable to be honest, not really noticed it. Maybe after couple weeks it'll settle into your shape

Reactions: Andy Knoxville
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.