Just spotted this manifold.. Worth it for a 1.6?

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
And the springs I was looking at them for mine,think you can just put them on ur standard shocks

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
Very short primaries on the exhaust, aside from removing the cat (MoT fail), I can't see the performance gains. Looks pretty tho

The springs... they'd possibly dislocate on stock shocks at full extension as they're 40mm drop

Smurphh

May 11, 2015
Yep it is a decat mani. Not really looking for performance but a nice sound would be fun. It already sounds fairly good but just looking at options.

It's possible the springs would dislocate then? So I should fork out a little more if I were to go down that route..

Im only on 15's at the moment anyway lol so i'll need much more dosh before I can go low on bigger wheels.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Don't bother modding a 1.6 waste of time for tiny gains if any

Maybe it's his first car and he wants to do it up, do u not remember ur first car u wanted to do up and people wer like nah don't do it but u still done it lol mate if you wanna slam ur car to the ground then on you go, it's ur car, u want info I'll give you it lol don't listen to these 1.8 20VT ravers. LMFAO

cupra-db

Jun 13, 2010
yes we did all do it and thats why im saying leave it as i remember feeling zero gains !!
pointless
save your money and accept it is what it is

and yeh i think the 1.8t is a great engine for power gains
if i spend 500 quid on

also has anyone tested that manifold?
if you have good advice share it but dont waste his money