just wondered

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Only thing i take it to the garage for is a big service....all the mods are done at home....i make the list of what i want, the other half does it and i learn how to do it. BONUS

Can I do the same? Make a list and you will do it - seeing as though you have been taught!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
i would but unlike my other half i cost! ;) hahaha only joking..

In reality i stand by him and help where possible....if its raining forget it!
I can do my brakes etc.....but having only seen the suspension and bushes done once........i think i could be a danger if left to do it alone......or armed with a haynes manual :p;)

Cosmetics are easy to do.....

In reality i should really stick to my profession! Give me a rock and i am happy!!!!:whistle:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
HAHAHAHA bickering! love it!

I am working as a Geotechnical Engineer but i am an Engineering Geologist geotech bod as opposed to a Civil Engineer/geotech bod.....(its in the profile!!) age is wrong tho! :-(

SOOOOOO excited...just had a call..........MY BUMPERS ARE SPRAYED ALREADY! they only got dropped off this morn! they guy is waiting for the laquer but reckons they could be done by Tomoz afternoon!!! means i can pick them up on monday, get them fitted, then go on hols!

prob.....i got new rub strips for the rear bumper (as i am having it colour coded at the same time) and they are for a MKII tolly, but are slighly different.....bit of modding (cutting) and they will be fine! oooooo cant wait!!!!
better than makeup or a new pair of shoes anyday!

miniator

Jun 23, 2006
dear dear sam, your only getting round to the spraying now lol!!
my cupra bumper lay from halloween til february and i thought i was taking my time!!

DSCF1396.jpg

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
dear dear sam, your only getting round to the spraying now lol!!
my cupra bumper lay from halloween til february and i thought i was taking my time!!

DSCF1396.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah it has been a while.......took ages to find somewhere to spray it, and so many places backed out....worried they couldn't guarantee that it wouldnt chip.....and then there is the 6 months i spent living it up.......erm...........i mean working in Dubai.....

Got the bumpers back....just fitted the rear, but gotta pack as on hols for a couple of weeks. will fit the front one on return. LOOKS THE MUTS!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
I have to admit i really do like the blue....i probably would have gone for a blue one with a higher spec (SE) if i had known much about them and had the time to research them....
But i love my tolly non the less...........
here are some teasers...couldnt wait.....bit of break from the packing to fit the rear bumper.....

I think the bare front one makes it look like Hannibal Lecter!!!! hahaha on the other hand maybe i am just nuts!:shrug:
BUMPERS.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_1494.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.