k03 hybrid results

daves ibiza

hi guys as some of you no ive changed my mined to go hybrid just geting all my parts together and then sending my spare turbo off what i had off tommycupra for the treatment lol just wanted to no what power people where geting of these kind of turbos any graphs or information would be helpfull many thanks guys/girls

daves ibiza

i no cr turbos mate but just guna see what greg can do for me for cheaper turbo wise just need injectors now:p

daves ibiza

3" maf and 225 fuel pump hes keeping them for me pal

ill get there soon mate im sure theres a good few hybrids on here i was reading 1 before a silver one and carnt find it now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

tommy2008cupra

u need the hybrid in ur life dave, i asked craig how much stage 3 was if u have revo 1 and he sed its 100 bucks not bad

daves ibiza

do you need paperwork mate as i dont think i have it :confused:

daves ibiza

ill better be sure tho id be gutted if i went there and he charges big bucks lol

daves ibiza

i hope so mate as this build will cost me enough as it is lol . anyway he seems a nice guy to deal with

daves ibiza

hi i have had a offer on some injectors new 470cc can anyone tell me if these will run wid my hybrid setup lcr225fuel pump 3"maf ect many thanks

ive now been told these injectors arnt suitible for my hybrid set up . back to drawing boared now

daves ibiza

car looks awesome mate honest what hybrid . fuel pump injectors ect u got pal as im geting mine this week many thanks ian;)

cupra_jobe

Oct 24, 2008
I have a CR turbos build should be complete tmoz (if machinic pulls his finger out) then off to jabba for Custom stage 2 map. So should have some figures for ya by the weekend.

Oh sorry to hijack has any one had problems getting the forge TIP over the 3" maf??

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I have a CR turbos build should be complete tmoz (if machinic pulls his finger out) then off to jabba for Custom stage 2 map. So should have some figures for ya by the weekend.

Oh sorry to hijack has any one had problems getting the forge TIP over the 3" maf??

Yes, plenty of people. TIP opening is 2.75" and MAF is 3". You need to cut away a few mm from the inside lip of the TIP to allow the MAF to slip inside

daves ibiza

im geting bill to map it now mate so he should no what hes talking about:lol:
and yes stage 3

daves ibiza

can anyone give me any tips on changing fuel pump to lcr one many thanks

cupra_jobe

Oct 24, 2008
Yes, plenty of people. TIP opening is 2.75" and MAF is 3". You need to cut away a few mm from the inside lip of the TIP to allow the MAF to slip inside

Happy days cheers

Latest update finished at jabba yesterday with a print out 280 bhp and 361 nm torque I think haha on a cr turbo hybrid. bad news driving back the power has made my gear box leak and lost all the oil and seized. Next stop a new box or re-furb what we rekon???

Well rekomend jabba though mike there is awesome and really knows his stuff and car was running sweet after came out of the lab down there ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.