key fob programming

dazzer

hi all ok i have a seat toledo 1.8 03 plate i had to get another key fob all numbers match etc but does anyone know how to program this model and year i seen about 3 ways on here but i think i might have to use they key in ign and lock drivers door way

thanks in advance

darren

cruisinbeatz

I tried the methods on here, didn't work for me, had to get it programed, local guy done it for £10.

gibsonguy

toledo key program problem.. also water getting in to cabin.

hi , new on here,but just developed a problem with the remote locking on my 2003 seat toledo tdi,it wont work of key buttons now,was fine until i removed the cd player today (may just be coinsident.but thats when i think it stopped) works fine maually with key and battery is fine, i only have one key with this car so cant do the reproram as mentioned on forum , does any know another way to do this??? also i seem to have the common fault of water coming in the car , mainly on the passenger side font and ,just cant seem to put my finger on it were it is coming from,anyone had the same problem ? and knows a cure?... any help would be great thanks... :confused:

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
Without a second key you need someone with VCDS or a dealer to reprogram your key. Best to get a second key ASAP.

Water in passenger side front is often due to a poorly fitting cover for the pollen filter. This thread in the FAQ section is a good place to start.

gibsonguy

much apreciated, thanks for quick response... will give it ago this week :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.