KO3S and Forge FMIC on, Now with RR Results

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Well it took Mr.Hooch a good 5hrs to do what Mastertechs of Morden (name and shame the idiots) took over a week to do. The ko3s is now up and running:D Many many thanks to Hooch for doing the work and for not shouting at me for asking so many silly questions. Top top workmanship aswellmate, you are a legend and have put a big smile on my face. Car is driving really well, and its not even been mapped for stage 2 yet, its going to fly! FMIC is still hanging on fine and didnt fall of on the M1 on the way home ;)

The swap has transformed the car, im in love all over again. First time ive been in/driven a ko3s ibiza and its fair to say its def a step up form the KO3 I know its far from a big turbo, but for the cash spent, its a turbo conversion id recommend to others planing to go down this route :D Will try and post pics up when i find my camera charger [:@]

Once again big thanks to Hooch

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
i know i know, but to be fair, as i dont trust myself, you should have a certain amount of faith in a VAG garage to get the job done... but you live and learn!

Yeh Stage 2... im really in a dilemma, had my heart set on CC phase 2 but they are wanting £440 for a mobile tuner to come out and map, they do get good reviews though. Or other option is Revo Stage 2, and as i have stage 1 already its only like £60 to upgrade, and with the money im saving from CC i could get the SPS thingee and play about with boost and timing myself.

Can anyone give me comments on the two maps and whats better value and perfroms better?

Mucho gracias

Dec 13, 2006
Ashford, Middx
Get some pictures up then....... lol

Glad you got it all sorted mate. WHy not pay the £60 for the Revo map then if you dont like it get the CC stage 2?

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
Just get the revo dealer to put on boost 9, and a lower timing setting then use lemmiwinks to bump the timing yourself. Job done.

Wouldn´t B9 be a bit agressive??? Im currently seeing B6, T6 as Im told to run safe before I have it logged (currently waiting on vag-com cable to arrive)
Running ko3s, forge fmic, 98RON and all the other goodies

Prebs

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Right rang AMD Essex up and im booked in for Revo stage 2 on monday. Its 50quid for stage 2, then 50quid for the 4bar fpr and 40quid for thr rolling road , total 175 all in including VAT. Not too bad i guess. Anyone had any experiance with using AMD essex?

jamiebennett81

Right rang AMD Essex up and im booked in for Revo stage 2 on monday. Its 50quid for stage 2, then 50quid for the 4bar fpr and 40quid for thr rolling road , total 175 all in including VAT. Not too bad i guess. Anyone had any experiance with using AMD essex?

speak to DK.......:D

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
HB9 is the only setting i'd run on a ko3s. The wg duty i've seen on that seems like it could easily take more.

Ive said it before, but i dont think revo stage 2 on an ibiza is as good as stage 2's on other cars when you compare logs.

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Phil, so you dont think Revo Stage 2 is worth going for? Im going to get i done, its cheap enough to buy, if i dont like it i will just save up and go Custom Code phase 2 in time. Is it true that Revo Stage 2 is not actually mapped to deal with KO3s? I heard its just designed to run with KO3 with all the trimmings...anyone shine any light on this?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Phil, so you dont think Revo Stage 2 is worth going for? Im going to get i done, its cheap enough to buy, if i dont like it i will just save up and go Custom Code phase 2 in time. Is it true that Revo Stage 2 is not actually mapped to deal with KO3s? I heard its just designed to run with KO3 with all the trimmings...anyone shine any light on this?

You should have bought my custom jabbasport stage 2 map...Now that was bloody awesome....
4 cars lengths behind curzons AM04.....

The jabbamap was far better that Revo as curzon will tell you....why not go for a CC ph2 map...

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
mate for the price it is to go revo stage 2 you may as well do it, if your not totally satified with it you havent lost alot,the dannys jabba mapp could be an option lol (free bump :) ) im sure u will be happy tho lol

Davem

Aug 7, 2008
Birmingham
Glad to see you got it all on the car now.. i would highly recommend cc stage 2. Mine ran okay without a map but then got cc stage 2 on and transforms it again. Even bigger smile on your face lol.

Never really rated the ko3s, wanted to go bigger but for the money you can pick the set up for i can certainly see why so many do it now i've got it done.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise