Latest addition waiting to be fitted

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
Just took delivery of these

IMG_0175.jpg

Quick coat of rimwax and
hopefully my friendly tyre fitter won't be too busy tomorrow to fit the tyres on the rims ;)

Poverty

wanting more from them??? or wanting more when they are bald???

as in you will want more grip. My toyos are phenomenal, cant imagine how good the r888s must be. Once my toyos are dead Im gonna try them next.

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
are they 18s mate or 19s, they look massive sitting there
18's mate. They do look big there though I'll give ya that :shrug:

They are superb in the dry but very, very scary in the wet. They don't last 5 mins either
Great track day tyre
I did read up on these Parada's (Spec2) and most said they were next to useless in the wet.
I thought I'd give them a try though for under £100 a corner.

Pov
Couldn't get hold of R1R's anywhere. It appears that they have withdrawn them form production? :confused:

Gotta love the tread pattern on the Parada's though ;)

IMG_0179.jpg

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
See the thing about complaining about them being rubbish in the wet, A 300bhp car is always gonna be useless in the wet. Dont drive hard in the wet lol

Poverty

Odd, I wonder if R1R's have been removed from production again as it happened before. Seeing as its summer I wouldnt be concerned if the paradas are useless in the wet, well as long as you kill them before october lol

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Odd, I wonder if R1R's have been removed from production again as it happened before. Seeing as its summer I wouldnt be concerned if the paradas are useless in the wet, well as long as you kill them before october lol

Your forgetting the wash out we've had for the last 2-3 summers no doubt this one will be no different :censored:.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.