LC Tyres

leeapole

Sep 27, 2008
Godalming
Once again guys i look to you for advice!

Standard Leon Cupra 180BP running right now on Avon ZZ3's all round.(on the car when brought)

The fronts have almost had it so time for new, not hearing great things about ZZ3's I find the front spins up too much in first and second, grip doesnt seem bad in wet but knowing their on the way out im not driving like a tit!

Been told yesterday £75+vat each for same again, cant afford goodyear F1's, so wanted recommendations from the people i know drive the same cars!

All thoughts/ideas welcome,

Leigh

Aug 24, 2007
have a search mate, this is the most emotive subject in the motoring world.

Be prepared to find loads of opinions and no conclusive answer :)

that and about 1000 similar threads lol

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
goodyears and falkens are the common ones. falkens fk452s are what I have on my ~270bhp LCR and its grip levels are good :)

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Falken 452 here too, for price / grip they're excellent value. I'm considering their 912 tyre next - it's cheaper but still seems to review as well as the 452 does.

Goodyear Eagle F1 / Toyo T1R or T1S .. great tyres but they're a soft sticky compound and if you're an agressive driver you won't see much more than 5000 miles out of them which is expensive considering i can get double that from the Falkens doing the same driving.

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
you can get F1s for around £85 each if you look hard enough (camskill) incl VAT on 17"s.
you really should get decent tyres.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.