LCR Mud Flaps

JamieG

Hi, im thinking of putting mudflaps o my LCR, can anybody post up some pics if you have them on yourself? Dont know if they will look out of place.

cheers

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Dont bother they look awfull!!!! i have seen them on LCRs and they just ruin it whatever size

Even worse when someone gets rally style ones that are huge and touch the floor.:wtf:

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Dont bother they look awfull!!!! i have seen them on LCRs and they just ruin it whatever size

Even worse when someone gets rally style ones that are huge and touch the floor.:wtf:

In your opinion.. :p

So you don't like these?
DSCF1078.jpg

Imagine how the car would have looked without them....
23794_413790540249_511260249_561511.jpg

does this offend too?
DSC00459.jpg

:cartman:

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I think someone should have bought a 4x4 not and LCR :lol:
Personally though there not for me but if you like them then that's all that matters really.

The muddy photo was at the Nurburgring campsite this weekend! I think a 4x4 would have been less than at home at the 'ring! :p

Towbar is for race-karts, again.. not the 4x4 scene!

steffers

Jun 19, 2009
chippenham
Not to thread jack, but if you do go ahead and get some would you mind letting me know where from as im interested in doing this aswell.

Cheers :)

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
To the OP do it! and let us know where you get them from and if they look shocking not like they cant be easily removed

carl325

Oct 4, 2009
Thinking of getting some for my FR TDI, suppose the main dealer is the best place? Where can i get the wind deflectors from as they look pretty cool on your LCR

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Thinking of getting some for my FR TDI, suppose the main dealer is the best place? Where can i get the wind deflectors from as they look pretty cool on your LCR

I'm not sure you can get them for the facelift Cupra/FR? I had to make mine.

Wind deflectores...the team Heko ones are really good.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise