Lenz Design Bodykit

Rookiereece

Jun 6, 2019
Anyone have any experience with the LenzDesign Kit I'm thinking about getting it for my 1.6tdi, Perhaps it wont fit as I dont have the fr bumper?
FB_IMG_1566489328683.jpg

Rookiereece

Jun 6, 2019
I'm trying to get an extravagant looking kit (hell even call it rice if you will) if anyone has other suggestions :cheeky:

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
I’m not a fan mate, looks a bit Halfords (tacky) to me. However it’s your car and everyone has their own opinion so if you like it for for it. It would also be interesting to see what it looks like with standard wheels as those are huge aftermarket ones which I think personally change the whole look. Just food for thought?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I’m not a fan mate, looks a bit Halfords (tacky) to me. However it’s your car and everyone has their own opinion so if you like it for for it. It would also be interesting to see what it looks like with standard wheels as those are huge aftermarket ones which I think personally change the whole look. Just food for thought?
Think the wheels maybe photoshopped, check the rear wheels and brakes...

Reactions: Adrian300

Deleted member 103408

No, its not a scam, its just i replaced my old Maxton Design kit with one of these as everybody and his dog has very similar kit and I like these and wanted the car to be a little different from everybody else's motor.

Reactions: KernelOkey

Rookiereece

Jun 6, 2019
No, its not a scam, its just i replaced my old Maxton Design kit with one of these as everybody and his dog has very similar kit and I like these and wanted the car to be a little different from everybody else's motor.
lol mate I live in Northern Ireland doubt we'll be meeting at any point

Rookiereece

Jun 6, 2019
looks brilliant I must admit

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Yeah we all want to be unique but when our ideas are so good people will no doubt copy...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.