Leon cupra R ST paddle shifter shape

svaratu

Aug 30, 2022
Estonia
Hi! Im looking to buy paddle shifter extensions for my leon cupra R ST but dont know what type of paddles i have. Any input from fellow Cupra R owners are very welcome :) I have seen type A and B (pic below) Can any1 guide me to right direction? Pic is from eazi-wrap.com They used to sell copper paddles but are out of stock.
a32483b8-1bd0-46d3-acda-3c0c5f275410.jpg

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Check out these I’m selling:

svaratu

Aug 30, 2022
Estonia
Check out these I’m selling:
Hey, ive seen your post but looking for some carbon paddles

Danith

Nov 1, 2022
NW England
Can someone let me know which paddle extensions I can get for my 2019 cupra. Ones that use the oem pins to replace the originals, not stick on ones.
I'm refurbing the wheel so the paddles are off so seems a decent opportunity to put something like the racingline ones in.

Chillout

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone let me know which paddle extensions I can get for my 2019 cupra. Ones that use the oem pins to replace the originals, not stick on ones.
I'm refurbing the wheel so the paddles are off so seems a decent opportunity to put something like the racingline ones in.
Can you show some pics of the paddle inside, without the switch?

Reactions: Danith

Chillout

Jan 23, 2020
It's your lucky day! I've just taken the paddles off a used steering wheel I'm going to get retrimmed, this morning

View attachment 35154 .

I have these exact same paddles, and I replaced them with Urus paddles:

1673611996378.png

Danith

Nov 1, 2022
NW England
I have these exact same paddles, and I replaced them with Urus paddles:

View attachment 35160

Must be psychic, I've ordered a set of these off ebay. Good to hear that they fit! Are they secure and decent quality? No looseness or anything? Alloy?

• Love
Reactions: Chillout

Chillout

Jan 23, 2020
Must be psychic, I've ordered a set of these off ebay. Good to hear that they fit! Are they secure and decent quality? No looseness or anything? Alloy?
Nice!
They are some kind of alloy, and feel very good. Cold to the touch, which I like (maybe I will not like this during a hot summer...)
They fit securely, and feel like it's all OEM, just a bit sportier. I do miss the LED in the + and - though.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.