Leon Dash effect...

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Ok, weird question but i thought I'd ask in here as the likes of RobDon and etc will read it hopefully....

I'm looking for a vinyl/leatherete material that matches the top half of the dash in a Leon, same material on the top of the door cards too.. need a good match, maybe not an excate match, but near enough.....

or if anyone know any companies that sell vinyl off the roll that i could speak to?

Having no luck finding a match or a company that sells vinyl that matches close to the existing one...:cry:

Thanks in advance for any help...:D

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
maybe a couple of metres maybe....

Basically to cover the A-B-C pillars with... i think you did your Leon with a leather look vinyl that near matched the dash... basically i want to cover mine too, except i dont have tweeters in my pillars...

How much is it and where from? got any pictures...?

Sorry for all the requests but been lookin for ages! :cry:

Last edited:

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Thanks pete, yeah i remember it now on your Leon... got it from AutoInstall, looks in the pics to be good stuff...
£20 a metre aint that bad really, its worth it if its a good match...

as i said, only have to retrim the A-B-C pilliars to reckon 2-3 metres of the stuff should do, depends on the width of the vinyl i guess too???

How much did you use on the pillars in ur leon?

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Think I'll need about 2 m of it then i guess, always get more later i guess...

How shall i order it...? thou u or thou autoinstall? it prob has some code number or name for the pattern which i dont know so he might not know what I'm talking about! lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise