Leon FR Bumper Fitment

ryan25belfast

Hi, Im new to the site and need some info..

Thinking of buying Leon FR bumpers from a 2007 leon FR and putting the on a 2009 Facelift leon SE ecomotive. Will they it ok??

Ant info would be great..

Ryan

CHRI55

Yes its been Tango'd
Oct 15, 2006
Norfolk
As far as I can gather you would need to change the headlights aswell the bumper. as well a maybe other parts.

If I was you, not that im telling you what to do. look out for some facelift cupra/R bumpers.

Get a R rear defuser, exhaust & rear spolier. then I'd look into getting a triple R front splitter. that would turn you car into pur ****. lol

ryan25belfast

As far as I can gather you would need to change the headlights aswell the bumper. as well a maybe other parts.

If I was you, not that im telling you what to do. look out for some facelift cupra/R bumpers.

Get a R rear defuser, exhaust & rear spolier. then I'd look into getting a triple R front splitter. that would turn you car into pur ****. lol

Thanks,

Its the wifes motor so dont want to go OTT, but head that i may have to change the lights. Will have a look out for 09 - on bumpers.

Cheers.

CHRI55

Yes its been Tango'd
Oct 15, 2006
Norfolk
Yeah no worries. Just fr bumpers will do then lol, there is plenty on ebay at the mo. :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members