Leon Mark 2 2007 12 V Lighter Fuse Can't Locate

Leondreamer

Dec 29, 2014
Hi all,

The fuse has gone on my 12v cigarette lighter/power socket.

I've followed the manual and tried to locate where the heck the fuse is in order to replace it. I've followed the manual (which lists it as Fuse number 42) and I still haven't found it within the fuse box under the bonnet or in the fuse section the manual refers to, underneath the light switch on the right hand side of the steering wheel. This just has a couple of relays in.

I have done google searches and nothing has proved fruitful in helping me to locate where the fuse is for the 12 v power socket. I've done the obvious and checked all of the fuses in the fuse box and none appear blown... I've found the fuse for the radio etc but haven't found the fuse for the power socket for love or money..

I will try and upload pictures later on but I just wondered if anyone can shed any light as to where the 12 v fuse is located?

I have a 2007 Leon Sport 1.6.

Thank you

Ben750

May 14, 2013
Pontefract, West Yorks.
8fa357893f032cec7cdf7acf1c067802.jpg

Leondreamer

Dec 29, 2014
The forum wouldn't allow me to attach images or even a link to my twitter but basically, on the two pictures I've just tweeted, the first is on the right of the steering wheel - there are no fuses just relays and the second bit shows the side of the dash which you can't remove, and is part of the dashboard? My twitter is Harrycroft2 (the forum won't let me attach or link the pictures)

I can't believe they've made it this difficult to find a fuse for something so simple!

Any help would be much appreciated please

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.