leon mk3 mods

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
hey guys i would love to wonder what sort of mods would start being available soon for the mk2 leon.. would be very interesting to see how remaps would go eg if revo developed a stage 1 for these engines...would be interesting to see how different they would feel

Last edited:

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
I get the feeling the 2.0 TDI has a lot of potential in it that could be unleashed with a good re-map, the petrols however seem to be punching slightly above their weight as standard IMO.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I think the 1.8tsi will be very tunable. INA has already got some sweet trinkets available for this engine so I think we could be seeing some serious power.

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Just to clarify, I was only talking in terms of mapping the standard engine.

In terms of the actually changing parts I can see people making the 1.8 TSI's into right little beasts with a few changes.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I reckon a simple stage 1 remap on a 1.8tsi should see power climb from 180HP to around the 220HP mark.

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
I am personally wondering what slight mods I can get away with with mine being a lease car....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

DJ_Eatch

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
now this might sound tacky, but I'd like to make the wing mirror indicators pulse along the line (not sure it's either possible or legal) also not seen if its even got multiple bulbs/leds or is just a long lens.

Last edited:

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
now this might sound tacky, but I'd like to make the wing mirror indicators pulse along the line (not sure it's either possible or legal) also not seen if its even got multiple bulbs/leds or is just a long lens.

You may have more luck if you post this over on the knight industries 2000 website :)

It is possable, but you could only use it off road or at a show, certainly would fall foul of the lighting regulations if used on the public highway

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.