Do seat Leon mk3 estate lights fit seat leon mk3 hatchbacks ?

Dec 31, 2023
Hi, my drivers side light has recently broken due to water damage, I’m not sure where the damage is but it’s quite excessive. My best point of action was to go through breakers to get a light was through breakers as online was charging an extortion. I came across a seat Leon mk3 estate and was wondering if they would fit my seat Leon mk3 hatchback as I’m quite Clueless right now. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• 6E7C3921-0B7D-4A11-82E1-91CB39B71B11.jpeg
    6E7C3921-0B7D-4A11-82E1-91CB39B71B11.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 54

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hi, my drivers side light has recently broken due to water damage, I’m not sure where the damage is but it’s quite excessive. My best point of action was to go through breakers to get a light was through breakers as online was charging an extortion. I came across a seat Leon mk3 estate and was wondering if they would fit my seat Leon mk3 hatchback as I’m quite Clueless right now. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Headlights won't differ between hatchback and estate.
The concern here should be more like whether your car and the donor car are the same, in terms of being pre-facelift or post-facelift.
Some headlight features have changed with the facelift, so there might be some compatibility problems, not sure about this.

Dec 31, 2023
The donor car I’m getting them off is pre facelift like mine, so I’m sure there won’t be an issue. Thank you for your response it’s much appreciated

Reactions: serdar_18fr

redone

Nov 28, 2023
The donor car I’m getting them off is pre facelift like mine, so I’m sure there won’t be an issue. Thank you for your response it’s much appreciated
check the donor light is of the same type as you have presently, halogen or led.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Did the light stop working?

Water ingress is a common issue with these lights but it's usually not too bad and doesn't cause any problems. Really bad design.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.