Leon Picked Up Today :)

forge197

SE>FR>CUPRA
May 14, 2002
UK
Visit site
I've picked up today a pre-reg 1.2 TSI SE with Tech Pack in Red, only done 70 miles today just to see how it is before it's put into full service as our mile car, a multi-road drive got just over 42mpg not bad with less than 100 miles on the clock.

Early Days but first impressions are good, quiet, comfortable and doesn't feel underpowered which I thought it might, a result, got a big drive this weekend and next week looking forward for those and see how the car performs. Having had a few diesels it's amazing how quiet it is on idle (not when start/stop is on) before you say :)

I am now pleased I waited to find one with Tech Pack, makes it a bit more special, and the LED lights are lovely, but it's a nice easy car to drive and the inside a nice place to be.

Nice touch from the dealer a little hamper which was nice, great service all round actually been impressed with the dealer thus far, though sometimes it's the post sales where you really see how good the dealer is…...

forge197

SE>FR>CUPRA
May 14, 2002
UK
Visit site
One week on and 1050 miles covered, very comfortable and getting near 50mpg :). Also the 1.2 engine is pretty impressive, never really know from a test drive but it's proving to be willing and eager, very pleased so far.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.