Leon SC - No seat trim options?

soziblewuup

May 12, 2015
Hi,

I’m coming to the end of a four year PCP on a Seat Leon SC. Liked it so much I might go ahead and get another (can’t decide between the 3dr & 5dr at the moment).

Just started configuring the car and noticed there’s no option other than cloth on the SC! I’ve got alcantara/leather at the moment. Would really feel like a step down going for cloth and I imagine wouldn’t feel anywhere near as nice inside. I’ve noticed the 5dr has the option of a rather pricey leather trim.

Am I missing something here? And where did the Alcantara go :(.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi,

I’m coming to the end of a four year PCP on a Seat Leon SC. Liked it so much I might go ahead and get another (can’t decide between the 3dr & 5dr at the moment).

Just started configuring the car and noticed there’s no option other than cloth on the SC! I’ve got alcantara/leather at the moment. Would really feel like a step down going for cloth and I imagine wouldn’t feel anywhere near as nice inside. I’ve noticed the 5dr has the option of a rather pricey leather trim.

Am I missing something here? And where did the Alcantara go :(.

Just a guess but with the announcement that the MK4 Leon will not be available in three door format - perhaps they are already winding down the options available on the three door models.

You get Alcantara as standard on the Cupra - even on the three door.

soziblewuup

May 12, 2015
Ah, that makes sense. I was not aware the SC is to be discontinued. Shame that it’s not even offered on the 5dr. Simply cloth or full leather as an option. Oh well!
Looks as though it would make sense to go for the 5dr.

ben4012

Sep 20, 2016
Like it so much you could pay off the one you have and have something to show for your money.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
There is an issue with Alcantara supply for SEAT at the moment. Might be one of the reasons.