Leon SC with Body Kit

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
This bodykit is now available. Getting a spoiler price off my dealer tomorrow. RRP is £299.00

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Good times :) Did you find this out from your dealer? Just that I popped onto the seat website and they've still got the old accessories brochure on :(

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
I rang my dealer today to check if the mudflaps are available and also asked about the spoiler. No to both questions. I quoted him the part number for the spoiler from the German website and it does not come up on his part list. Pity because I would have liked the mudflaps for the winter and I think the spoiler would just finish the car off.

Last edited:

sbajc101

Apr 19, 2013
Aero KIT

Hi,

there is a price on "oemvag.es/en/181-seat-leon-sc-5f-2013" for this aero kit.
But i think it's a little high :cry:

simon

heliliam

Aug 11, 2013
just had a look and saw that the rear spoiler isnt a bad price :D so hopefully should come under £300 over here

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I went on the seat website the other day and you can get the spoiler for £269 with the 10% discount that they are offering at the moment. (This is sprayed to your car colour and fitted :D). Definitely on my wish list :)

Last edited:

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
I went on the seat website the other day and you can get the spoiler for £269 with the 10% discount that they are offering at the moment. (This is sprayed to your car colour and fitted :D). Definitely on my wish list :)

Please tell me where you found this on the mk 3 Leon section of the Seat website. I have asked my dealer a few times about the spoiler and no joy. I can see one in the Ibiza section but not the Leon.

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Rang dealer today about spoiler. Told still not available. He said that some of the things on the online click + go are not available yet. The spoiler being one of them!

Last edited:

CyberGene

Apr 26, 2008
Sofia, Bulgaria
This is the standard FR body, though its sporting different rims.

main.php

main.php

main.php

How did I miss those wheels! They look great. Haven't seen them in the accessory catalog though. Does anyone know where they can be purchased from? I've seen them also in black in the cupra thread where they are mounted on a FR (a YouTube video clip near the end of thread).

P.S. I stopped that video on the information material about the car and it seems the wheels are 19" "Borbet". I'll google them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Had an update from SEAT regarding the Leon kit.

Its still in the process of being evaluated as a UK product. Any aftermarket accessories offered for sale by SEAT in the UK need to be evaluated and tested here before they get the official sign-off, and of course get warrantied. That is despite them being official SEAT products in Europe. They have to undergo evaluation here because SEAT UK are ultimately responsible for offering the parts for sale in the UK.

The aftermarket parts people are testing it on several donor cars (press cars most likely) the current aim is for it to be an officially available product by January, but the order books may open before January. If I get a further update I'll let you know, but the dealers may know more in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

RacerBice

Nov 25, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
You can't seriously be consiering this kit over the standard FR design...?! Doesn't even come close! On the other hand, if you have a Style or Reference car, then maybe I get it. But only just. :p

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not so much the front, don't really like that.

But the rear diffuser and hatch spoiler would certainly add to the overall look. However at an estimate of £2850 fitted and painted for the whole kit I don't think many will take the full shebang anyway. :p

main.php

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise